Thread: Sigil v0.1.2
View Single Post
Old 08-13-2009, 04:12 PM   #28
Valloric
Created Sigil, FlightCrew
Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by roger64 View Post
Thank you for providing this evening the name of the last two libraries that i did not have installed. After adding them, compilation went smoothly on Ubuntu jaunty 32 bits.
Now I can't help but ask: why didn't you read the building instructions before trying to build Sigil from source? The lines I provided in my previous post are present both in the INSTALL.txt file that is provided in the source distribution (in the archive and in the repository, and is also explicitly referenced in the README.txt file) and on the Sigil website as a wiki page linked to directly from the home page of Sigil (in two places I believe).

So all of your build problems stemmed from the fact that you didn't read the very specific and easy to follow instructions, that you flat-out can't miss.

Last edited by Valloric; 08-13-2009 at 04:29 PM. Reason: typo
Valloric is offline   Reply With Quote