View Single Post
Old 07-31-2009, 02:30 PM   #3
Anstance Tamplin
Anstance Tamplin knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Anstance Tamplin knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Anstance Tamplin knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Anstance Tamplin knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Anstance Tamplin knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Anstance Tamplin knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Anstance Tamplin knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Anstance Tamplin knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Anstance Tamplin knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Anstance Tamplin knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Anstance Tamplin knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'

Device: none
Some day

Some day I expect Straight Up Press will make My Phantom available on a variety of ebook platforms. However, for the moment the novel is only available in a Kindle edition because it's part of an experiment. I brought the novel to Straight Up Press to test the latest innovations in book manufacturing, sales and promotion -- print-on-demand manufacturing and ebook editions plus Internet-only sales and marketing. With Amazon, the whole package was under one roof -- a POD trade paperback edition at CreateSpace, an ebook edition at DTP and sales of both at Amazon.com -- which made it very easy for a tiny outfit like Straight Up to bring the book to market. We're committed to letting the experiment run as is for at least 12 months. After that, we'll reevaluate.

Anstance
Anstance@MyPhantomTheMemoir.com
Anstance Tamplin is offline   Reply With Quote