View Single Post
Old 07-29-2009, 02:57 PM   #27
Robertb
Astak Director, Bus. Devl
Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Astak Pocket PRO
The best part of fiction is...

Dear All:

I am one of those people who feel that the best part of fiction is that it is plausible, could happen, I can picture it and build a painting in my head, and that parts of it may or may not be fiction.

Travis McGee (by John D. McDonald) was a big drifting beach bum with a penchant for helping people in need. The fascinating part was after reading twenty Travis McGee books... I felt Travis was almost a friend. The fiction was so close to non-fiction that I could place myself there easily. It always made perfect sense because John D. McDonald was a master author... he made Travis McGee come to life just as Roddenbury made Spock come to life within all of us.

There is an old saying called "Live The Dream". To me, that is good fiction!
Robertb is offline   Reply With Quote