View Single Post
Old 07-25-2009, 11:07 AM   #15
sherryk_us
writer/reader
sherryk_us ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sherryk_us ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sherryk_us ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sherryk_us ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sherryk_us ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sherryk_us ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sherryk_us ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sherryk_us ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sherryk_us ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sherryk_us ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sherryk_us ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony prs 950, Sony prs 505 and REB 1200
I just upgraded to 6.0 on my mac. Everything seems good except when I go to edit metadata and add a new file format (html, imp) the program freezes and I have to force quit. Is there any way to fix it? I think I accidentally replaced the old version which worked in this respect when I installed 6.0.

I haven't tried importing a new book yet. I'll have to see if that freezes things up too.

BTW, I have a huge number of books in the library. Not sure if that makes a difference here.

Thanks, Sherry
sherryk_us is offline   Reply With Quote