View Single Post
Old 01-03-2007, 12:31 PM   #4
Steven Lyle Jordan
Grand Sorcerer
Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by nekokami
Too bad Amazon doesn't seem to feel the same way about DRM-free books. I don't see them announcing that they're going to open up Mobipocket Secure files.
True, but the point to the article (and my posting it here) is that ultimately it may be up to market forces, not Amazon.

I realize there are real differences between both markets, such as the glut of e-book formats. But that, too, could be an advantage... multiple popular formats can prevent one company with a proprietary format and DRM to take control of the market.
Steven Lyle Jordan is offline   Reply With Quote