View Single Post
Old 12-08-2003, 11:18 PM   #6
cbarnett
MR prodigal son
cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura H2O
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexander
Im proud to announce that we have new moderator in our team: PPC Fanatic.

As her name suggest, PPC Fanatic is an avid PocketPC user. I am assured that she is a great gift to our community and will help us to spread the word - also among the still relatively unrepresented PocketPC fans.

If you have any questions, feel free to contact anyone of our team:

GVTexas (Gary)
Sunshine (Lynn)
PPC Fanatic
Myself

You can also contact us from here.
<extends hand of welcome>

It 's very good news to hear we have a moderator who's an expert on Pocket PC's (and a fanatic to boot! ). As a new ipaq owner, I'm very keen to see move coverage here (that way I don't have to drift away to any of those "other" forums )

Regards,
Craig.
cbarnett is offline   Reply With Quote