View Single Post
Old 06-27-2009, 08:28 AM   #93
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by gregcd View Post
Hi i've started a wiki page on fonts confirmed working with EPUB Embedded Fonts on Sony Devices: https://wiki.mobileread.com/wiki/Sony...Embedded_Fonts

It can save a bit of trial and error

Feel free to update it.
Can you also provide links to these fonts please? I would like to try out the ones said not to work. But I want to make sure I have the correct versions. Thanks.

When you say that a font does not work, do you mean embedded directly into the ePub file or loaded onto the Reader?

I just added Fontin and Fontin Sans to the list of working fonts with links.

Last edited by JSWolf; 06-27-2009 at 08:37 AM.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote