View Single Post
Old 06-13-2009, 01:06 AM   #44
ericshliao
Guru
ericshliao will become famous soon enoughericshliao will become famous soon enoughericshliao will become famous soon enoughericshliao will become famous soon enoughericshliao will become famous soon enoughericshliao will become famous soon enough

Device: Dell X51v; iLiad v2
As to the missing button-binding that you mentioned, the TOC button, NOTES, NEWS, BOOKS, DOCUMENTS are all reserved by contentlister, and it won't pass these key-event to FBReader (or other applications).

Based on my limited understanding, when you push one of these 5 keys, contentlister will do some action (flash the LED, quit the foreground app if it knows how to, and return to contentlister), but contentlister won't pass the event to FBReader (so FBReader won't know anything about these key-events). And contentlister does not know when to stop flashing the LED until you turn to next page. So, this problem has to be dealt in contentlister, not at FBReader source code.

I am still studying the refresh mechanism. That's quite tough for me. Take ipdf for example, it use a thread to write data directly to framebuffer, but I don't know the structure of data to be written to FB. I am quite interested in the detail if you figure it out.

Last edited by ericshliao; 06-13-2009 at 05:07 AM.
ericshliao is offline   Reply With Quote