View Single Post
Old 05-31-2009, 08:14 PM   #2
BookishMom
Connoisseur
BookishMom can extract oil from cheeseBookishMom can extract oil from cheeseBookishMom can extract oil from cheeseBookishMom can extract oil from cheeseBookishMom can extract oil from cheeseBookishMom can extract oil from cheeseBookishMom can extract oil from cheeseBookishMom can extract oil from cheese

Device: K1, K2, and iPad. :)
Quote:
Originally Posted by davlewis View Post
When I connect the Reader to the machine and attempt to copy the books purchased from Sony to the Reader I am informed the Reader must be authorized first, I am presented with a screen in the Sony software to login which I do. The software spins the sync indicator for a few seconds and then I get he following error:

Oops, the page you requested is temporarily unavailable.

This has been going on now for over 12 hours, so if it is a web site error Sony needs to hire some new developers and IT support people.
Before you return it, try this - restart your computer, then try to access the store before doing anything else once it reboots. This is the only way I can connect with the Sony Store. It works every time, but once I do anything else on my PC (check email, bring up browser, whatever), I can never connect.

Let us know if this works for you.
BookishMom is offline   Reply With Quote