View Single Post
Old 05-28-2009, 12:21 PM   #14
Zero9
Zealot
Zero9 will become famous soon enoughZero9 will become famous soon enoughZero9 will become famous soon enoughZero9 will become famous soon enoughZero9 will become famous soon enoughZero9 will become famous soon enough

Device: Kindle Touch
Ok, I looked closer at the window for the deal and found the hotlink that pops up the right information. Sorry for being so dense, but since I asked the questions I'll post the details here.
  • You must be approved for the card by 06/30/2009.
  • Your account must be opened by 07/30/2009 (do they mean your Sony Rewards account here?)
  • Purchasing the PRS-505 qualifies you for a $50 statement credit and a refund of the $2 shipping and handling fee
  • You then also get a $100 statement credit from Chase (hopefully Chase doesn't have any weird requirements for this, like not already having any other Chase cards)
  • The purchase must be made by 09/14/09
  • Card credits will be applied to your account 8-12 weeks after the purcahse (NOT instantly)
  • An email will supposedly be sent to qualified Sony Card memebers with complete instructions for completing the purchase (estral, did you ever get an email?)

Also, to get the extra $200 in credits on top of the $145, you must spend $1,500 on the card by the 3-month anniversary of your being a card holder for your 1st $100, and then you must spend another $1,500 by the 6-month anniversary to get the other $100.
Zero9 is offline   Reply With Quote