View Single Post
Old 05-12-2009, 06:21 PM   #1
KlondikeGeoff
Wombat Aficionado
KlondikeGeoff will become famous soon enoughKlondikeGeoff will become famous soon enoughKlondikeGeoff will become famous soon enoughKlondikeGeoff will become famous soon enoughKlondikeGeoff will become famous soon enoughKlondikeGeoff will become famous soon enoughKlondikeGeoff will become famous soon enough

Device: Fire, Kindle1, Sony PRS-500 Reader, Rocket 1100 eBook
More and more sloppy formatting

I've bought more than 100 books from Amazon since getting my K1 in Jan '08. Just recently, the last several books I've purchased are having more and more formatting problems. Non-hyphenated words having hyphens in the middle of the line, no spaces between paragraphs, no graph indentations, and the current book has, on almost every page, at least one instance of two words run together without a space.

I have written Amazon that it is about time they have somebody review new books, and if they are not properly formatted, they should not be listed, but bounced back to the publisher for correction. It is not as though Amazon does not have enough books listed that they have to be too anxious to list new ones that are deficient.

I trust everybody that finds these messy, stupid errors will send a feedback email asking that these be corrected. (fat chance Amazon will do this).

End rant.
KlondikeGeoff is offline   Reply With Quote