View Single Post
Old 10-02-2022, 03:15 PM   #5
cicabum
Addict
cicabum has much to be proud ofcicabum has much to be proud ofcicabum has much to be proud ofcicabum has much to be proud ofcicabum has much to be proud ofcicabum has much to be proud ofcicabum has much to be proud ofcicabum has much to be proud ofcicabum has much to be proud ofcicabum has much to be proud ofcicabum has much to be proud of

Device: Onyx Note3, Nova3, Hisense A5, Hisense Q5, Dasung Paperlike Pro-f
Quote:
Originally Posted by salamanderjuice View Post
That's not true? I'm not currently logged in on my Nova 2 on 3.2.4 and I can still see them. Can you make a new note and see that? What exactly happens when you click on notes while not logged in?

Edit: I see now. That's dumb but you can just log out and do just local notes if that's what you want. Although you won't get your old notes so maybe export them to PDFs or something.
if I log out I get this message:"Note will not be visible after logging out, but will be visible again after logging into the same account. If some data is still syncing in the background, the syn may fail. Are you sure to exit it?" In fact if I log out and then go to see my notes are no longer there (I have attached a screenshot).
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	2022-10-02 21_23_12-Clipboard.png
Views:	105
Size:	89.5 KB
ID:	196947   Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20221002-210649.png
Views:	95
Size:	69.0 KB
ID:	196948  

Last edited by cicabum; 10-02-2022 at 03:26 PM.
cicabum is offline   Reply With Quote