View Single Post
Old 04-10-2009, 07:29 PM   #4
Hypernova
Hyperreader
Hypernova solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.Hypernova solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.Hypernova solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.Hypernova solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.Hypernova solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.Hypernova solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.Hypernova solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.Hypernova solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.Hypernova solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.Hypernova solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.Hypernova solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.

Device: Current: Boox Leaf2 (broken) Past: H2O, Kindle PW1, DXG;Pocketbook 360
I don't know much about this at all, but I'll say this since it might help. How about using the cluster that you can access? Maybe Microsoft Azure platform or other? Here's a program that, acccording to them, would take weeks to calculate that graph but they can do it in seconds using Azure cluster

http://www.dotnetsolutions.ltd.uk/ev.../wikiexplorer/

Again, it just come to my mind when I saw the thread. I'm looking forward the end result
Hypernova is offline   Reply With Quote