View Single Post
Old 07-31-2022, 05:46 PM   #14
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by zmix View Post
Sorry to resurrect this old thread, but I'm trying to back up my annotations from my Sony PRS-350 and the Sony Reader Library and Desktop Reader software stopped communicating with my Mac in about 2015 (I've been using Calibre since).

I installed those old programs on my Windows XP machine, and they detect the reader, but when I try to sync I get an error:

"Reader Library has encountered a problem and needs to close. We are sorry for the inconvenience"

When I examine the crash report it seems to be graphics related.

I just want to back up all the extensive highlights from my library. Calibre has an add-on called "Annotations" but it has an error when communicating with my Sony Reader..
I suggest you post in the Annotations plugin thread. You'll need to give your OS, Calibre version, and error messages, and any other relevant information.
https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=241206
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote