View Single Post
Old 10-16-2006, 02:56 PM   #10
NatCh
Gizmologist
NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Touch HD3
Quote:
Originally Posted by nekokami
Well, ok, go ahead and laugh....
I take all the laughing I can get, most of it's at myself, but I figure if you can't laugh at yourself you shouldn't laugh at anyone else! And when you're me, you get lots of stuff to laugh at yourself for.

Your model sounds reasonable to me, assuming that there's nothing that would invalidate it that isn't visible to us from the outside. The only possible catch I can see off-hand is probably the cost of the iLiad. I think that'd be a catch for a lot of folks even for the Reader -- I don't know how much they can discount the things in the short run (until e-ink costs start dropping, I mean).
NatCh is offline   Reply With Quote