View Single Post
Old 04-10-2009, 05:04 AM   #9
Mike L
Wizard
Mike L ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mike L ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mike L ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mike L ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mike L ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mike L ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mike L ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mike L ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mike L ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mike L ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mike L ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3, Samsung Galaxy
Daithi,

Thanks for posting this. I must say it's come as a surprise. I'm not saying you're wrong, but I receive all the affiliate emails, and I don't recall seeing anything about this. Can't find any mention on the affiliate site either. (They do say the 10% rate applies to the Kindle itself, but make no mention of Kindle books.)

I am an Amazon affiliate, and have created several pages on my sites dedicated to "selling" Kindle books, so that's now a waste of effort. But, like you, I'm only affected slightly. My affiliate earnings aren't high enough for it be a serious loss.
Mike L is offline   Reply With Quote