View Single Post
Old 03-31-2009, 03:25 PM   #58
rana
Gadget Freak
rana has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.rana has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.rana has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.rana has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: SonyPRS505,Kindle1,NokiaN810,VilivX70, SmrtQ7,JoinTechJE100,NookColor
Quote:
Originally Posted by Harmon View Post
It does not matter much which color you get, because your next purchase should be a cover for it that is black:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B001KLVQEM

The reasons you need to purchase this cover, aside from the obvious fact that it is black and therefore Highly Cool, are that (1) the cover that the 505 comes with is not very protective, whereas the black cover available above protects the 505 very well, and (2) the 505, when the cover is removed, is actually kind of slippery, whereas the black cover gives it a kind of non-slippery heft which allows for a good grip on the thing.

Plus it is actually a rather elegant looking cover.

Now, having given you the above conclusive argument, I will point out that the blue 505 blends most unobtrusively with the black cover. I, myself, have the blue, of course.
Bought that cover directly from i-nique (thru ebay). Thanks so much for recommending this !
rana is offline   Reply With Quote