View Single Post
Old 03-30-2009, 04:09 PM   #54
dordale
Wizard
dordale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dordale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dordale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dordale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dordale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dordale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dordale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dordale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dordale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dordale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dordale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-650 & 350; Kindle Voyage; Kobo Aura HD, Aura One, and Forma
Mrgauth--
I also have both an iPod Touch and a Sony 505. Truth be told, if I had to give up one of the devices, I don't know which I would choose!

I really like my Touch, but don't use it for reading. I have read a limited amount on it, but IMO, the 505 is so much better for this that I just don't use the Touch for reading.

I use the Touch for all the PDA functions and accessing me e-mail and the net when I'm out and about. I also use it for listening to audio books.

If you decide to buy a Touch and if having an external speaker and volume buttons on the side aren't important features of the Touch for you, I recommend looking at refurbished 1st Gen Touches from Apple. They replace the battery and the casing on each. I just bought my husband one of these for his birthday, and it looks and acts like new. It was substantially cheaper than buying a brand new 2nd Gen Touch.

Good luck with your decision!

dordale
dordale is offline   Reply With Quote