View Single Post
Old 03-30-2009, 03:11 PM   #50
lilac_jive
Grand Sorcerer
lilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud of

Device: PRS-505
Quote:
Originally Posted by rana View Post
I have the Silver, and I really like it ... BUT ... there is a huge practical problem I have (had) with it.

I do most of my reading in bed, at night, in the dark. So I use the MightyBright ExtraFelx2 reading light, and while this setup worked great, the silver lining on top of the Sony reader caused really bad reflection (at least for me, with the angle I hold it). So to get rid of that, I had to cover the top with a piece of black electrical tape. Once I did that, I went ahead and covered the left side and the bottom as well.

Now that I have done that, it seems easier on the eye to me when I am reading using a book light. During daytime reading also the black tapes don't bother me much.

Having heard all the raving about the Blue here though I am very curious to take a look at it

The only thing is that the blue also (not sure about the red) has that silver on the top. But I have to say I haven't noticed it, but I have a different light and might hold it at a different angle.
lilac_jive is offline   Reply With Quote