View Single Post
Old 03-19-2021, 04:09 AM   #6
jjmcgaffey
jjmcgaffey began at the beginning.

Device: Moto G Power (2020), various tablets
Second run

OK, I didn't understand about the matched books not being matched again... I'll try your suggestion of filtering calibre by author's initial.

I do use a collection to mark all my LT ebooks. I suppose I could Power Edit and tag them all with something, but that's a little annoying. Can LTMatch deal with wildcards in tags? I do have most of them marked with _import(date) - that is, the last batch I added are tagged _import210316. If I could tell LTMatch to look for _import*, that would work (for most of them, and I should tag the ones that don't have it anyway).

OK, I tried to set LTMatch going with all the calibre authors that begin with A, and max results 12000 (to exceed my LT library). I got

"Can't connect to LibraryThing due to an error.
This could be due to an incorrect username. See error details below."

and when I clicked Show Details it said

"timeout('The read operation timed out')"

So I can't set it at my whole library. Hmm.

OK, weird! I tried it with tag _import* and max results 6000 - I got the same error, but the details say

"URLError(SSLCertVerificationError(1, '[SSL: CERTIFICATE_VERIFY_FAILED] certificate verify failed: self signed certificate in certificate chain (_ssl.c:1123)'))"

Sounds like that asterisk messed something up. I guess I'm stuck at the moment. I'll check back with you later - thanks!
jjmcgaffey is offline   Reply With Quote