View Single Post
Old 03-26-2009, 02:54 PM   #5
DixieGal
Hi There!
DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
Will someone please explain in simple non-jargon language what this means? And what's this about Sony BMG? Tim signed up for that, and it took me forever to get our required purchases and then close the account.

EDIT: Never mind. I Googled "Sony rootkit" and got plenty of answers. I'm going to proceed with confidence, seeing as how the computers in our house are post-2005, and the anti-virus software probably took care of any rootkit probs that may have existed. All of those albums we got from them have been copied onto computers and iPod's, without any sort of restriction issues.

Last edited by DixieGal; 03-26-2009 at 03:03 PM.
DixieGal is offline   Reply With Quote