View Single Post
Old 03-25-2009, 10:27 AM   #16
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....
desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: A K1, Kindle Paperwhite, an Ipod, IPad2, Iphone, an Ipad Mini & macAir
Quote:
Originally Posted by pilotbob View Post
Ok, so I am confused as to what sending them one at a time does. It shouldn't make any different if you are sorting by title. Right?

BOb

I don't sort by title, I sort by author.

I don't know why, but sending them 'all at once' the numbers are out of order. Doesn't matter how I highlight, low to high, or high to low.

Sending them one by one keeps the numbers in order.

I've opened them all to get the 'new' designation off the page, and that hasn't changed the numerical order.
desertgrandma is offline   Reply With Quote