View Single Post
Old 03-21-2009, 09:37 PM   #23
grits
grits began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle 2
Yes, I thank everyone for their responses, as well. I too have tried several trouble shooting tips in the mean time, definitely not as extensive as the ones mentioned above but I now believe it's a book problem and not a Kindle problem. I have bought eight books since I bought my K2 and the first one I read worked perfectly and always saved my page when I shut it down in the middle of the book. (I never put it in sleep mode or went home first, I always just shut it down right where I was at) So when I finished that book and went on to book number two, that's when I was floored when it wouldn't save my place. Well, I just happend to have bought two more books by the same author as book number two, so I tested them and low and behold they do the same thing, they don't hold my page. The other four books, however do hold the page. So I am convinced that it's the book or a programming issue of the book. I also deleted the book and restored it but it didn't matter. Thanks so much for everyone's help!
grits is offline   Reply With Quote