View Single Post
Old 03-17-2009, 08:31 PM   #16
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....
desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: A K1, Kindle Paperwhite, an Ipod, IPad2, Iphone, an Ipad Mini & macAir
Quote:
Originally Posted by grits View Post
This is the EXACT problem I'm having with my Kindle 2. I also called Amazon support for help and received the exact same answer. Put her to sleep and don't power off. What's bothering me is that this is my second book I've read since I bought my Kindle 2. The first book took me almost two weeks to read and yet everytime I turned her off, she always held my page. But not this book, it always goes back to the title page. I haven't tried the going to home first before shutting down but I will. But why would it work with one book and not the other? In fact, I reopened up the first book a few times and shut it off and it came right back on the page I shut it off on. I also opened a new book I haven't read and it held it's place too! What I'm concerned about is, is there something wrong with my device? Should I return it or is it simply something wrong with this particular book?
Welcome to MobileRead, grits.

Do you know anyone you can have load the book on their device?
desertgrandma is offline   Reply With Quote