View Single Post
Old 03-10-2009, 06:07 PM   #12
nrapallo
GuteBook/Mobi2IMP Creator
nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: REB1200 EBW1150 Device: T1 NSTG iLiad_v2 NC Device: Asus_TF Next1 WPDN
Quote:
Originally Posted by nrapallo View Post
@voidIndigo:

Best thing to do would be to re-create those '_1200.imp' ebooks using the original source .html or if the .prc ebook is available, then reconvert it using Mobi2IMP to .imp using an older version of eBook Publisher by Gemstar installed or SBPublisher 1.5.

You can't just explode the .imp to .res then recombine it under the older version .dll. It needs to be created with the older version .dll.

If all else fails, then just take the .html/images extracted by Mobi2IMP from the .prc ebook and use GEB Librarian on that .html to recreate the REB1200 .imp!
I tried the above and it may work well for you! Check it out...

First install Mobi2IMP, then the attached ver 2.1 eBook Publisher by Gemstar and then try converting the attached .prc ebook. I converted it and produced the attached _1200.imp. Then use your Impserve transfer method.

I hope it doesn't reset your reader.

p.s. On a side note, I'm very impressed that Impserve works with firmware v2.0! It's a truly wonderful utility!
Attached Files
File Type: zip Win_eBookPub_2.1.zip (8.23 MB, 1071 views)
File Type: prc SpaceEncyclopedia.prc (369.9 KB, 725 views)
File Type: imp Mobipocket - Space Encyclopedia_1200.imp (443.1 KB, 718 views)
nrapallo is offline   Reply With Quote