View Single Post
Old 03-02-2009, 09:25 PM   #12
krisk
Wizard
krisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipse

Device: kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigbang View Post
@grandma: it wasn't quite answered there, it was a K1 owner trying a txt file, I'd like to have if possible a K2 result with prc and pdfs.

@krisk: That was uncalled for as a first reply to a new poster and I don't think "your manicurist" would appreciate that lowbrow joke.
Oh! Hello Miss out of f*cking line!!!! My Manicurist IS VIetnamese, and is totally in love with my Kindle. Her husband owns the shop, and he and I have been friendly for years. When some local Vietnamese families were robbed he asked me to help him purchase a pistol (he knows I teach gun safety). We spent several weeks at the range teaching him how to shoot, and then I took him to several different ranges and shops where he could try out different types of pistols.
krisk is offline   Reply With Quote