View Single Post
Old 02-24-2009, 12:44 AM   #1
RWood
Technogeezer
RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-500
ABC Amber ePub Converter Released

I just picked up the Process Text Group's ABC Amber ePub Converter. It converts ePub files to other formats including:
  • DOC
  • RTF
  • HTML
  • PDF
  • CHM
  • TXT
  • LIT
  • PDB
Italics and em dashes are preserved in most conversions (not in TXT, LIT, and PDB.) For those of us that do not have readers that use ePub it is a quick way to convert those files that are not available in out format and create them. It does not work on DRM files.

Note: This converter does not produce ePub files.

Priced at $19.95 (or less as part of a bundle), there is a free 30 day trial at http://www.processtext.com/abcepub.html

Full disclosure: I am not associated with Process Text Group, I have used their products for many years -- both the free converters and the paid converters.
RWood is offline   Reply With Quote