View Single Post
Old 02-22-2009, 07:45 AM   #12
-Thomas-
Addict
-Thomas- once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.-Thomas- once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.-Thomas- once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.-Thomas- once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.-Thomas- once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.-Thomas- once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.-Thomas- once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.-Thomas- once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.-Thomas- once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.-Thomas- once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.-Thomas- once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.

Device: iRex iLiad v2
To run in danger of boring you, but I received my stick and got it working with iLiad's connectionMgr. It now syncs flawlessly over the air, so I'm able to update News feeds etc. over a UMTS connection. Expect some file releases at the end of the week

The stick draws about 40 mA at 5V (=200mW) when it's offline. Compared to the 300mW (78mA * 3.7V) the iLiad draws when it's idle, this is quiet high. Total battery time would be reduced to ~6 hours when you always have your stick connected. That's the reason why I won't install the stick behind iLiad's backplane... I'll leave that exercise to someone else
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	photo.jpg
Views:	705
Size:	118.7 KB
ID:	24135  

Last edited by -Thomas-; 02-22-2009 at 07:51 AM. Reason: Picture added
-Thomas- is offline   Reply With Quote