View Single Post
Old 02-20-2009, 10:35 AM   #5
rhadin
Literacy = Understanding
rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook, Nook Tablet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gideon View Post
So I, happily, just ordered a subscription the New York Review of Books.
Gideon, welcome to the world of the NYRB. I am a long-term subscriber (my current subscription has been running for 3 years and expires in 2013) and can't say enough good things about the p version of the NYRB.

I have to admit, however, that except to check an account status, I never look at the online version of the NYRB. Part of what I love about the NYRB are the ads that appear in the print version -- ads for books that I would not otherwise learn of from quality academic presses. (I am not downgrading the articles/reviews one iota. It is a rare issue of NYRB that leaves my home [goes to my neighbor for his pleasure] with more than 1 unread review/article.)

Anyway, welcome to the NYRB, the last bastion of literate literary reviews.
rhadin is offline   Reply With Quote