View Single Post
Old 02-07-2009, 01:31 PM   #33
CleverClothe
Guru
CleverClothe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CleverClothe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CleverClothe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CleverClothe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CleverClothe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CleverClothe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CleverClothe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CleverClothe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CleverClothe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CleverClothe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CleverClothe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iRex iLiad, Onyx Boox 60
Quote:
Originally Posted by bbusybookworm View Post
Perhaps, but as I only have acredit card on record for use with ereader DRM, I'm too worried about it as I always pay either by Paypal or out of My Micropay, and Fictiowise (as far as I'm aware) does not check with Paypal as to which payment method is used.

it migh be troublesum, if youre paying direct by card, so you would need to change the billing address to your own country when paying.

And I have to say that a lot of people have cards from different countries, especially if they trave a lot, or move around frequently (an Ideal customer for eBooks) so changing an address occasionally should not be aproble, UNLESS you constantly do so, which may lead them to flag it .
I am sure that FictionWise (and the publisher) are secretly thrilled that you bought from them. They only have to care because of publishers and stores in other geographic regions. It will really matter how much of a stink those other publishers and stores raise.
CleverClothe is offline   Reply With Quote