View Single Post
Old 11-03-2016, 01:21 PM   #6
badgoodDeb
Grand Sorcerer
badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Palms, K1-4s, iPads, iPhones, KV, KO1
Yeah, but many of us LIKE that setting for our Mac. So it's useful to know the overall structure that you described above.

I remember having a similar question when I did it. Something about the phrasing used in the instructions wasn't quite crystal clear to me, especially since I have that setting on my mac (and like it). I'm quite able to move files when I know where they should be, but I'm not going to remove that feature from my unzipper.

Anyway -- thanks for answering OP here and also me, when I asked a similar question about the mac's unzip format.
badgoodDeb is offline   Reply With Quote