View Single Post
Old 07-26-2016, 02:59 PM   #28155
Rumpelteazer
Grand Sorcerer
Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite Signature Edition
Quote:
Originally Posted by Katsunami View Post
Maybe you don't buy crap, and they do? There are dryers and washing machines on offer here in the Netherlands that cost under €200. Cost savings have to come from somewhere.
No, that isn't it. They buy the most expensive appliances of the best brands. Whether they need/use all the features or not. My mother always researches the options whenever she needs a new appliance, decides what her budget is and which features she needs and which she would like. She reads tons of reviews before deciding.

With my friends it's a simple matter of not taking care of things. Not cleaning filters, running the cleaning/maintenance program regularly, etc. Last week I took out the compartment of the washing machine in which you put the detergent. It was just caked in muck. It took me most of the day, a lot of hot water and a turn in the dishwasher to get it reasonably clean. It's the same with smaller appliances btw.

Sent from my SM-T713 using Tapatalk
Rumpelteazer is offline   Reply With Quote