View Single Post
Old 07-22-2016, 06:25 PM   #28147
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Why is everyone cranky today? Is it National Cranky Day? My sister, my mom, the hospital, Maisy, Hubby.... me.

Mom calls me very early this morning upset that she can't get in touch with my sister. My sister left the hospital yesterday morning to go home and get some sleep. Mom doesn't like to be by herself so she has been very difficult to the nurses. They got the hospital social worker involved who keeps calling.

My sister is playing games. She lied to me twice. She told me she talked to my mom yesterday. So when mom called me crying about not being able to reach Sis. I thought she was loopy from the meds and spent five minutes trying to make her remember the phone call. Mom swore she never heard from my sister and now I feel bad for believing my sister and not my mom.

Now my sister is at her doctor's appointment way up in downtown St Louis. The social worker sounds frazzled. They plan to put mom in rehabilitation because she refuses to even try to lift herself. Mom is becoming aggressive due to that.

I told them something is wrong. I tried talking to mom like they asked she is not listening. I and hubby think it's because her sugar is probably out of wack or because they have her on something that is causing a side effect of odd behavior. She is difficult but never this bad. My sister isn't helping by staying away and not getting a doctor to exam the behavior. She is the caretaker she has the say-so not me.

I could go down there if I had a way. Hubby's working. No one else in the family cares.

On top of that Maisy has been very cranky today.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote