View Single Post
Old 01-25-2009, 05:49 PM   #134
Patricia
Reader
Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-500, PRS-505, Asus EEEpc 4G
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elfwreck View Post
For myself, I do not like being prayed for by Christians, except for a tiny handful of specific people whom I trust to not attempt to convert me through their prayers. I don't want the attentions of the Christian god ...
Now that has nevered bothered me at all. Either there is no God, in which case the prayers will be merely expressions of feeling. Or there is a God, in which case we are all likely to come to his attention sooner or later.

We are wandering away from the original point, aren't we?