View Single Post
Old 01-25-2009, 02:43 PM   #9
Andybaby
Wizard
Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-700
Quote:
Originally Posted by Over View Post
That pic of the NDS made me think why a device with two back-lighted color LCD, one of them touch sensitive, last so many hours, with sound...

...while the ereaders with touch screen see such a decrease in battery life. Maybe they should check out Nintendo's touch screen technology
then NDS Lithium ion battery delivering five to 19 hours of play on up to a three-hour charge. though I Ussully get close to 3 with max backlight.

An Irex lasts over 10 i think.
Andybaby is offline   Reply With Quote