View Single Post
Old 05-20-2016, 12:53 AM   #30
odamizu
just an egg
odamizu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odamizu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odamizu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odamizu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odamizu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odamizu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odamizu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odamizu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odamizu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odamizu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odamizu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle, iOS
As much I like circles and blue, I don't feel strongly either way. Most of my Mac icons are not round (Calibre isn't round), so I don't feel a need for a round Sigil icon. Also, my desktop background is blue (did I mention that I like blue? ), so the current maroon icon pops just fine, and a blue icon would actually make it harder to find.

ETA: I just realized there's a whole second page to this thread that I missed when I wrote this post. Looking at all the examples, I'm now leaning toward keeping the current icon unchanged, but I don't think I can change my vote (which was "Don't care").

Last edited by odamizu; 05-20-2016 at 01:05 AM.
odamizu is offline   Reply With Quote