View Single Post
Old 01-17-2009, 11:32 AM   #12
zelda_pinwheel
zeldinha zippy zeldissima
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: eb1150 & is that a nook in her pocket, or she just happy to see you?
Quote:
Originally Posted by lilac_jive View Post
One more thing-
I'm sure this has been brought up before, but what are the chances of having a MobileRead store? I doubt it's likely, but I am curious.
what kind of store do you mean ? there is already a cafepress store selling official mobileread t-shirts and gear, and there is also a Ministry of Unutterable Silliness store selling... well, silly t-shirts and gear. or did you mean a bookstore ? in which case, please elaborate ?
zelda_pinwheel is offline   Reply With Quote