Thread: Dictionary FAQ
View Single Post
Old 01-11-2016, 08:41 PM   #100
eschwartz
Ex-Helpdesk Junkie
eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: The Beaten Path, USA, Roundworld, This Side of Infinity
Device: Kindle Touch fw5.3.7 (Wifi only)
Quote:
Originally Posted by mendesitba View Post
Hello! I created a new thread (i'll quote it below) asking if it is possible to convert a Kindle dictionary file into .bgl.

If moderators don't oppose to it, I would keep the thread since it could be easily find by other members who want to do the same thing. In case someone here knows how to do it and answer in this post, I'll go to my thread and post the answer there to help other users.
Moderator Notice

Please do not double-post.

If you find a good solution and feel it is worthy of its own thread, I guess you could create a new "Tutorial" thread.
But as it is, you simply asked the same thing in two different places. That is not the best use of anyone's time...
eschwartz is offline   Reply With Quote