View Single Post
Old 01-04-2016, 09:17 PM   #30
Cinisajoy
Just a Yellow Smiley.
Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K4, K5, fire, kobo, galaxy
Quote:
Originally Posted by eschwartz View Post
It doesn't fit your worldview, sure. But it's true.

Unhyphenated, justified text.

Of course, I wasn't reading on a two-inch screen. There are more than three words per line, and very few 162-letter words, so the "gaping holes" that I believe you are alluding to (in French, which I will cheerfully ignore under any and all circumstances)...

... aren't very gaping.

I could say more, but I know when my words are being ignored, so I'll leave it at "I still claim to have not noticed anything you believe I should've noticed".
I have found the only time I notice the spacing is if I have the font on large extra jumbo super size. Or if the text has been badly formatted.
Some authors especially in the self help genre do
SCREAM AT THE TOP OF THE LUNGS.
then whisper so even a mouse couldn't hear.
Now let's scream into a megaphone.
I don't know what they do after that because I have hit the remove from device thingy.

As far as regular text, I couldn't tell you if there are one two or three spaces.

Edited to add this forum fixed the spaces between some of the words in the previous sentence.
Cinisajoy is offline   Reply With Quote