View Single Post
Old 01-04-2016, 10:24 AM   #22
cvkemp
Loving life
cvkemp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cvkemp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cvkemp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cvkemp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cvkemp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cvkemp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cvkemp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cvkemp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cvkemp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cvkemp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cvkemp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PaperWhite 5,iPhone 13, IPad, MacBook Air
I spend 45 years as a electronics tech/engineer/software engineer and over that time I learned that the best way to screw up a device, computer, radio, transmitter, or the superconducting magnets were to start screwing with them to make them do something they were not originally designed for. So I make sure I buy the device for what I want it to do, and it always works better that way.
cvkemp is offline   Reply With Quote