View Single Post
Old 01-08-2009, 11:40 PM   #9
Seabound
Steerage Class
Seabound ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Seabound ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Seabound ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Seabound ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Seabound ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Seabound ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Seabound ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Seabound ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Seabound ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Seabound ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Seabound ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Won't fit here anymore, see sig for a list of liseuses.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mbagsh55 View Post
This is exactly what I have seen with some eReader output converted to HTML. The center aligned tag is followed by a paragraph and then my multiple ugly <br> tags rather than <p> tags with effectively one <P> tag per chapter.

My fix was to correct the HTML with search and replace, but in secondary books I just removed the center align tags.

Regards,
Marcus
I just looked at one html file converted from ereader, and I see what you mean. Ayayayayay. The file needs serious reformatting. Needless to say, this isn't calibre's problem.
Seabound is offline   Reply With Quote