View Single Post
Old 01-05-2009, 04:49 PM   #14
lilac_jive
Grand Sorcerer
lilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud of

Device: PRS-505
Quote:
Originally Posted by texasnightowl View Post
Oooh! I missed this! Yes...I'm a romance reader! I guess I would have to say that Regency is my favorite. I also like contemporaries that have a suspense/mystery element.

Favorite authors? Julie Garwood (only her historicals), Julia Quinn, Lisa Kleypas, Christina Dodd, Jayne Ann Krentz, Maggie Osborne (retired), Linda Howard (sometimes hit or miss for me). I kind of liked Christine Feehan's stuff but I'm pretty much over her now. I liked the first couple of Black Dagger Brotherhood books by J.R. Ward, but I'm mostly over those too. I'm a bit undecided on Nalini Singh's Psy-Changeling stuff. I like J.D. Robb's (Nora Roberts) Eve Dallas series. There are tons of other authors I've read, and if I want something "quick" I usually go for a Harlequin or Silhouette series book. I am in an apartment and running out of bookcase shelves, so I've basically gone cold turkey and am only buying ebooks for the Kindle.

It is so much better not having a zillion paperbacks cramming my shelves, plus no one looking at me funny...
lilac_jive is offline   Reply With Quote