View Single Post
Old 06-24-2015, 06:43 AM   #8
didina
didina began at the beginning.

Device: android
Quote:
Originally Posted by Doitsu View Post
I created a new StarDict dictionary from the BGL file with the official StarDict Editor and it appears to be working fine with the latest stable KOReader Kindle version.
If it doesn't work with your Kobo, you might have to install the latest stable Kobo version or if you've installed the nightly build you might have to downgrade it to the stable version.
Either way, if it doesn't work, you may want to report this issue in the KOReader forum.
Thank you! I've checked it, and it does recognise the basic forms, but not the inflected forms. Does it recognize the inflected forms on your device? I am using Icarus Illumina, which works with Android 4.2 directly, but if the Koreader version for Kindle or Kobo reads these inflected forms, I will buy a Kindle or a Kobo. Thanks very much again, I hope perhaps this will be useful to other people who are struggling with latin as well. I fear it will not work, I've also asked in a different section of the forum and I was told the koreader function for stardic recognition does not allow the syn. file. It is here https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho....php?p=3121558
didina is offline   Reply With Quote