View Single Post
Old 04-26-2015, 06:38 PM   #80
Barcey
Wizard
Barcey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barcey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barcey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barcey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barcey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barcey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barcey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barcey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barcey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barcey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barcey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo H2O / Aura HD / Glo / iPad3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phogg View Post
Why did you quote my question, and then proceed to make a long winded statement entirely unrelated to my question?
In this case the agreement was for a 1% of the net profits so there is no burden to the biographers. They don't have to pay for quotations. The publisher would only have to share a small percentage of the profits, if they are lucky enough to have one.

[see I can do it too]
Barcey is offline   Reply With Quote