View Single Post
Old 12-10-2008, 07:53 AM   #134
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by TriniGirL View Post
I'm having a problem with my mobidedrm. I put mobidedrm2.py into both the script/my ebooks folders, i brought up command prompt i double checked to see if they are both there.

Scripts> dir- mobidedrm2.py (seen)
My ebooks> dir- mobidedrm2.py (seen)

Yet when i command Users\Denise\Documents\My ebooks> mobidedrm2.py
Nothing happens.
Even when i try pulling it up in C;\Python26\Tools\Scripts> mobidedrm2.py
Nothing again.
I'm seeing the files in the directory but the Copyright thingy doesn't show up.
What am i doing wrong?
Do you have Python installed from http://www.python.org? If you do and you are in the command prompt and you see mobidedrm2.py, then all you need do is type mobidedrm2.py to see the usage template.

Also, if you have extensions turnes off, it's possible that the filename you really have could be mobidedrm.py.txt. If that is the case, turn them on. Go to Windows Explorer and then Tools | Folder Options | View and then uncheck Hide Extensions for known filetypes and finally click apply to all folders. I am not sure if this options applies to the command prompt or not.