View Single Post
Old 01-24-2015, 07:53 PM   #14
Jessica Lares
Wizard
Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini, iPod Touch (5th gen)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Manabi View Post
As I recall, you don't get those while you're in the free period, but after you start paying the $49 a year under it, you do. I'm pretty sure you can't share shipping with anyone even with the $49 student account though.
Yeah, you won't be able to share your benefits. That's the main thing.

I was surprised to see I still had access to my edu e-mail the other day. I am not renewing this year though. The only perk I use is Kindle First, and I usually order add-on items that don't qualify for the free shipping.
Jessica Lares is offline   Reply With Quote