View Single Post
Old 01-23-2015, 07:58 PM   #4
Manabi
Wizard
Manabi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Manabi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Manabi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Manabi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Manabi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Manabi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Manabi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Manabi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Manabi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Manabi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Manabi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Paperwhite, Galaxy S22
Quote:
Originally Posted by soondai View Post
I wonder if they'll define "new" customers as loosely as they do on the Audible side, where it usually means "not actively subscribed."
I saw a comment thread over on Kinja Deals where at least one person managed to get a partial refund because their renewal is coming up soon. Others had different luck, but it might be worth trying.

Also, last year people managed to buy Amazon Prime subs at the $79 price before it went up to $99 and gift them to themselves, set to be delivered on the day their current sub ended. You have to turn off auto-renewal to do that, but it may be possible tomorrow too.

I'm sure we'll find out tomorrow, others will try things and report back.

Edit: I'll also post anything I see about renewing at the $72 price.
Manabi is offline   Reply With Quote