View Single Post
Old 01-08-2015, 10:32 PM   #15
GtrsRGr8
Grand Sorcerer
GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle; Kindle (10.1.1) for PC; Kindle Cloud Reader
"1,000's" of Free Ebooks via BookShout! (their exclamation point, not mine, G)

BookShout! presently has "1,000's of free ebooks" listed at https://bookshout.com/ebooks/free_books.

I'm posting this on the non-fiction thread, but there are fiction titles, too.

They're saying that they are "free for a limited time." So, if you think that you might be interested, don't dilly-dally around.

Be careful: I noticed a book right away, on the webpage cited above, that was not free (it is $0.99). There might be more.

So many ebook bargains, so little time . . . .

Last edited by GtrsRGr8; 01-09-2015 at 05:31 PM.