View Single Post
Old 12-04-2008, 03:06 PM   #9
pilotbob
Grand Sorcerer
pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boston View Post
I thought I read that one of the authors (Grisham) doesn't allow his books in eReader format.
Ok... I have to ask about this because in the context it is not clear.

You you literally mean the "eReader" format from eReader.com or did you mean it in a generic eBook way? For example, JK Rawling doesn't want her books to be released as "ebooks"... she feels they will be pirated... well guess what... they are ANYWAY.

BOb
pilotbob is offline   Reply With Quote