View Single Post
Old 12-03-2008, 12:29 PM   #2
pilotbob
Grand Sorcerer
pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by saturngirl1701 View Post
I've had my PRS-500 for years, since it first came out and it performed nicely until about three or four months ago when Sony came out with a new firmware update. Immediately after installing, I was unable to connect to the store.
I assume you mean they eBook Library software update... There has been no firmware update for the 500 recently.

That said, why not just go back to the previous version... if it worked for you?

BOb
pilotbob is offline   Reply With Quote